Monday, March 31, 2008

And thus I have given in and joined the kult...the blogging kult that is

Until lately I have had no desire to start blogging. I have enjoyed reading my friends blogs, but never thought it would be something for me. I keep journals for each of my kids. I started them either when we started trying to get pregnant, or in the last case:) when we found out we were pregnant. It's been my special book to them about my hopes, dreams, prayers, and funny stories of their infancy. I've realized though, that with each baby, I've had fewer and fewer entries; not because I don't have tons of things that I want to write, but because I can't seem to find the time. I have also realized that after years of college and grad school I type much faster than I write. I am still planning on writing in their journals, but I think if I use a blog to write down what's going on in their busy little lives, I may be more successful at keeping up with entries. I think this will be a great way for family to keep in touch as well - Hi everyone out there in Texas, and Grandma Weezie on the road:) So... this blog is for my kids, and friends and family who love them. I hope as they get older, they will look back through these entries, and enjoy a walk back through their early years.

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Welcome, welcome my friend! We're a kult all right...but gotta love it! Glad you're doing this girlie :)