Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dane's the BIG 2






Well yesterday was Dane's 2nd birthday. I still can't believe it. I know I sound like an old lady, but time is FLYING BY! It seems like he just turned one. This has been quite a year for him. Dane is my sweet sweet boy; he'll give you kisses, and blow them to you from across the room, he loves to cuddle and make others laugh but don't let those sweet blue eyes fool you... he's full of it! He's my wild man - into everything. He has no sense of fear and he loves to climb. He's knocked himself out twice this year from falls (both times Bobby or I was within a few feet). You just can't turn your back for a second with that one. He got to go in his first (and hopefully last) ambulance ride too. For his birthday, we had a party at Chuck E. Cheese - one of his favorite places. He had a blast - these are just a few pics from his day. * notice the picture with Grandma Chris... yes, she is in the cage with him that is attatched to the ceiling. He climbed up and in she went after him.

No comments: