Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Blog Hijacking by Bobby

I must admit that I very rarely read Shan's blog for pretty much the same reason that I very rarely read a book after watching the movie. I'm living it. But I just hopped on the computer and here it was. Impressive!!! Now I know what she means when she says that it's been a "long day". She's been busy plotting witty new snippets of our lives to post for the whole world to see. I love you baby...

Now, I happened to hop on right after she blogged about the anal-retentive military style organizing, catagorizing, and sanitizing of our home. I also read the comments that a few of you posted requesting that I come over to your house and do the same. I would like to take this opportunity to address these requests.

I, Bobby Hartz, would love nothing more than to clean and organize any of your homes under only 2 conditions. First, I must have the time to perform said tasks (which I do not due to the fact that I have spent the better part of 40 hours on our house and I am not even half way done). Second, I have to have faith in the fact that once the house is 'Bobbified' that it will stay that way (which I also do not due to the experiences of my own life). I love you baby...

Now let's be real here ladies (because if you are a dude checking out my wife's blog there may be some issues there), this is an intervention. If we, and I am speaking for all of us, were to spend the time that we spend blogging actually cleaning and organizing, we would never have a need for the 'Bobbification' process in the first place. I love you baby...

Well, now that that is out of the way, I am going to be getting back to catagorizing my wife's size 0,2,4,6,8,10 (I can't go any higher for fear of my life) jeans for each of her stages of pregnancy. I love you baby... You may think of me as anal, which I may be, but if you'd seen the curdled sippy cups that I pulled out of the sofa sleeper, you may change your mind and actually refer to me as a Hazardous Material Transporter. I'm saving lives here people.

At any rate, this has been fun and even mildly therapeutic. I encourage all husbands of obsessively excessive blogging wives to come in and hijack their blogs. Trust me it will blow their minds. It's kind of like the way I'd feel if I came home from work to find my wife in the back yard building a redwood deck. They'll never see it coming.

Now, I don't know what the consequenses of my actions will be, but if its extra chores this weekend then I have already done the time for the crime. If its spankings then I guess I'll have to deal with that. Any good man has to face the music when he steps outside the lines.

This has been a Blog Hijacking. Husbands, let's start a revolution!!! Are you with me???

Oh yeah, we don't read these things anyway. Dust in the Wind...

I love you baby...

6 comments:

Bridget said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! so funny! He does have a point if I didn't blog so much maybe my house would be clean haha...no not gonna give in:)

Brianna said...

Thank God my husband is like him so I have the time to blog even with a clean house. ha

Cari~ said...

Bobby,
I had forgotten how funny you were... Takes me back to another letter that you wrote. Perhaps it was addressed to a teacher playing the role of "school yard bully." Or perhaps it was addressed to us, the victims of her abuse??? I can't remember, but I do remember the letter. Maybe it's because I still have it, and still take it out once a year to reminisce! :0)

I'm pretty sure you won't get in trouble for this one! :0)

Always,
Cari

Loni's World said...

OMG Hilarious!
Thank you for posting :)
Nice point by the way, if we wernt blogging we would have time to clean, but how fun is that? lol

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious.....

I have been to your house...it's huge!!!! Alot to clean!

Go ahead Shannon spank him silly....I'm sure he will enjoy it ;-)

Marie

D0WNT0WN said...

I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but the world could use a little more "Bobbification". ;)

Miss you, Bro. Love you, Shan!!