Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Shoot #1

So, we've hired someone to design a website for Pritty Bitty Bowtique... I'm soooo excited. He's a great web designer and things are looking so cute. I've decided that I'd like to have a running gallery on my home page with some "super cute little models" in my stuff. It just so happens that I have a lot of girlfriends with super cute little ladies. This morning I had my first photo shoot with Miss Kendal Flum (yes, Kristal's little 2 month old beauty:) I'm just going to give you a sneak peak - I don't want to blow the surprise when we officially open the website. Photo shoot #2 is coming tomorrow so check back for more little beauties (in bows, boas, butterfly wings and tutus - yes tons of new product is coming with the new site:)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck your products are wonderful, Gianna looks so cute!

Bridget said...

she is beautiful! We need to get together and do some business. I love those headbands!

:corinne: said...

Came out soooo cute Shan!