Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nameless Baby!

Last night as I was sitting with Bobby and telling him all about our crazy day, he came out of no were with, "So, is now a good time to tell you I don't like the name Canaan Jace anymore?!?!" What? So now, we have no idea what we are going to name our little guy.
We were listening to the Bible on tape the other morning in our bathroom while we were getting ready, and a passage came up about Canaan. We knew it was the original name of the Promise Land and that is why I liked it, but I didn't know it was the name of Noah's grandson that was cursed. Turns out he wasn't such a great guy. After hearing that, Bobby didn't like the name so much
Now, we have no idea what his name is going to be!

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Oh my! Well I have a big book of names if you need it. I really like the name Jace myself. Let's hope Bobby can go with that one.