Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, so this is the third time I've been tagged... but only the first time I've responded - I think it's time:)

I've been tagged again.....
Rules: List 7 Random things or Facts about yourself.

1. I spent two summers living in Kenya Africa in the bush

2. So yes, if you think through that, no bathrooms, no running water, I didn't shower for weeks, and weeks and weeks... I tried bathing in the river - found out there were not only hippos right down stream, but giant water/land snakes that are big enough to eat cows. Then my second attempt, in a beautiful waterfall resulted in four leaches on me. So I had to stick to a bucket of muddy water all summer.

3. I ran the LA Marathon with out one walking step in just over 4 hours:)

4. I absolutely LOVE snowboarding, and spent many many weekends in Big Bear riding in college because I always had a season pass at Bear Mountain.

5. I also LOVE rock climbing and can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to learn how.

6. I speak a little Swahili - I used to be much better

7. I had 9 family members (including Corinne who's kind of family) in with me when Briley was born. I got to see Heather's first, Avah be born. I think it is one of the most amazing things in life, and I wanted to share it with the women in my family and my hubby. Thank you Dr. Channell for going against hospital policy and letting me have a cheering section:)

No comments: