Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Napping?!

So, Brock is now 4 and doesn't nap every day to my dismay. I do insist on days that he doesn't nap that he spend the time his brother is sleeping relaxing (actually calming down) by reading a book or something. I'd say he takes a real nap about 3-4 days a week (usually days he goes to preschool). Today, Tue. is not a preschool day, but I thought since he's had a pretty wild morning running around the house like a mad man, that he might actually take a nap. I needed to work on some more bows for my boutiques this week. I put the boys down, it stayed quite:) I assumed Brock had fallen asleep. After I made a few bows (new kinds - I had to add pictures - I think they're pretty cool:) I went to check on Brock - this is what I found. I put him down in jeans and a t-shirt and when I went to check on my little sleeping man... Now you can see why there are 6 superhero costumes wrapped under the Christmas tree - they all love to dress up:) You gotta love the coon hat???!!!! Power ranger, spiderman web shooter, pirates of the caribian mitten, flip flops and a coon hat??!!




No comments: