Thursday, April 23, 2009

Congrats, Congrats:)

I just have to send a HUGE, and I do mean HUGE congrats to my friend Melissa:) She just gave birth to a healthy set of twins. Melissa, as some of you knoe is a tiny little thing. Like 5 feet tall and probably doesn't (Usually) weigh much more than 100 pounds.

Her twins....

Tatum
(isn't hat such a cute name for a girl:) came in at 7 lbs and 13 oz. and Devan (the little boy) came in at 6 lbs. and 14 oz.!!!!!

Awe!!!! I will never again complain about having 9 lb. babies!!!


That's like 15LBS. of baby!!! Not to mentino two sacks and two placentas!!!

Melissa... you are rock star:)

3 comments:

:corinne: said...

I know Melissa is a rock star! So excited for her.

Loni's World said...

Congrats to your friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice congrats. We are doing good over here. A little easier suprisingly than I thought it would be.

Love, Melissa M