Saturday, April 18, 2009

SOME FUN IN THE SUN








I LOVE this weather - hot and sunny - perfect. Yesterday I went to my mom's with the kids (the boys were already there from their slumber party - thanks Grammy and Grandma Chris they had a blast:) We set up the blow up pools, Heather brought Brenan over (Avah was at her Grandma's having a slumber party) and I busted out our new snow cone maker. It was so fun - I can't wait for summer. Sorry for the glowing kids - there skin hasn't really seen the sun for a while:)

3 comments:

:corinne: said...

So cute! I'm so excited for it to get sunny. Glad you enjoyed a day out.

Loni's World said...

How fun, it feels like summer :)
Yummy snow cones, Thanks for the idea I am going to pick one up.

Cari~ said...

Jeesh, could those kids be any cuter???

They must have hot parents! :0)