Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He Did It Again!!!

That would be Dane. This morning we had a million things to do - more on that later, and I was rushing to get out of the house in order to get as much done as possible with only two little ones, while Brock was in preschool. I thought we were ready, and we were heading down stairs when I realized Briley needed her diaper changed. I quickly ran to her room for the changing, and Dane headed down stairs. I thought to myself - I'll only be a sec, how much trouble can he get into. He must have been a man on a mission, because I'm pretty fast with the diaper changing - I've been doing it for almost 5 years- usually two at a time, but less than two minutes later, when Bri and I made it down stairs, he was no where to be found. I did notice, that a bar stool had once again been pushed over to the counter (where the candy is). Sure enough, he was hiding under a chair, with his sisters devoured chocolate bunny. He KNEW he was getting a spanking, but clearly it was way worth it. Sneaky sneaky fast little man.

No comments: