Monday, April 6, 2009

Dane, Dane, Dane

Today, I decided to clean out the toys...oh what a job. I ended up with three trash bags full that went straight to the big can outside, and three big boxes that we took to Goodwill. While I was working my way through the boys toy boxes, I noticed that Dane had woundered out of the room. I know better than to let that little man be alone:) Sure enough, he'd headed down stairs. When I asked him what he was doing he said "nothin". I kept talking to him from upstairs, thinking that if we're talking he can't get into too much trouble. I quickly finished loading a bag and headed downstairs with Briley. However, I couldn't find him. As I was running through the downstairs yelling, he emerged from under the dining room table. He had a huge dirty grin on his face and a tiny brown thing in his hand. I quickly learned the tiny brown thing was the last remaining piece of a VERY large solid chocalte bunny. That's right, in about 2 1/2 minutes Dane managed to climb on the counter, get HIS BROTHER'S chocolate bunny down and eat all but about a quarter piece. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. I'm pretty sure he thought the chocolate was well worth the spanking and time out:)

2 comments:

Loni's World said...

LOL what a clever guy.

Cari~ said...

Hey mama,

I know I have my own six kids, but I am AMAZED that you can handle all of them being under 5!!! You're my idol! :0) Funny story. I have about 60 I could share just like that!!!
Love you,
Cari