Monday, April 13, 2009

Dane's Third Birthday

This year Dane's third birthday fell on Easter, so we had an "Egg" themed party. Not the cake (as you'll see), that had to be soccer:) We had a great day, a little chilly, but the kids had a ton of fun, jumping in the jumper, coloring eggs and having an egg hunt. I have to say, I'm sorry for all of you that were there, that didn't make the pictures. For some reason, I realized when I got home over half the people at the party didn't make it into any pictures. I probably should have asked someone to cover the camera for me instead of trying to do it myself. Thank you to everyone that was able to join us and make it such a special day for Dane. And, a huge thank you to my wonderful in-laws for letting us use their beautiful home and back yard to throw the party:)
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Looks like he did have fun. Another birthday... oh no he's getting sooo big. He needs to stop growing. heehee