Thursday, April 23, 2009

What am I going to do?!?!?

Briley is still obsessed with sticking her food up her noes. EVERY meal for the past three days, has ended in a "Dig out" session. I have to suck, pry and dig out her food. She has this tiny little pinkie, that shoves it up so dang far. I thought I was watching her like a hawk, but she still manages to sneak it in... Cheerios, cheese, hard boiled egg, apple, turkey, chicken, broccoli... I could keep going but for your own protection I won't:) I actually had to call Bobby at work the other night when he was working late, because I just couldn't get the piece of chicken out. I'd been working at it for over half an hour. It took him almost 40 minutes until he was finally able to get it. The best part - she thinks it's so funny!?!? Yesterday I thought I was really smart. Since she won't let me feed her, I resorted to baby food. I gave her a spoon, and let her go to it. As you can see.... this WASN"T a good idea either.


3 comments:

Brianna said...

that's hilarious. She totally knows what she's doing. I love the look on her face like HAHA Mommy look what you have to clean up!

Bridget said...

we had a friend with this problem she got a bean stuck up her nose and had to go to ER to get it out...her nickname till this day is bean! love the flip flops:) I might have to make a visit soon...

Loni's World said...

She is so funny. Brianna's right she knows exactly what she is doing. That sucks maybe you can put those swimming nose plugs on her while she eats LOL
I'm thinking you might have to resort to anything at this point.

But on the happier side it does make us laugh, if that helps any. ha-ha