Friday, April 3, 2009

Sneaky little men:)

Last night one of Bobby's best friends was competting in a stand up comedy show at the Ice House in Pasedinia. He did great - super funny guy. He had to go through two other rounds to make it this far. It was really nice to get out and have a "grown-up" night. We don't do that often. Brianna Ogura watched our three little banchees - the kids LOVE her:) My boys, always seem to push the limits when mommy and daddy aren't home - last night was no exception. When we got home, Brianna informed us that the boys were sleeping together. Apparently, Dane had snuck out of his bed and was sleeping in Brock's bed. When she went in to check on them they were laying in bed reading books. Sure enough, when we went to see, they were cuddeled up, sound asleep together in Brock's bed. I wish I had had my camera, but it was way to late and I was way to tired to walk down stairs.

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Soooo cute! They're ready to be roomates.