Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh What Will I forget?!?!?

I don't know how I managed to get myself into so much, but I'm really beginning to stress about all that I have going on in the next few weeks. I have so many details running through my head, that I know I'm going to forget something. The craziness starts this week and goes for the next few weeks. I'm starting to count down to Mother's Day - that's when it will all be over:) In the next three weeks we have 5 parties to go to, not including the one's that I'm throwing. Friday my group at MOPS has breakfast to bring, plus a gift exchange. Brock's class is also having a party that day at school, and I have supplies to bring for that. That night we have a birthday party to go to. Saturday is Dane's birthday party - with so many details to take care of (cake, food, drinks, ice, invitation, party favors, baskets, eggs and candy for the hunt, bouncer, egg decorating supplies,5 dozen hard boiled eggs, smocks to cover clothes, gifts, balloons, decorations, paper goods...) Sunday is Easter - three baskets to fill and food to prepare. Next week I have a Spring boutique - that is way to many details to even list to get ready for that. Then more birthday parties. Then I'm back on with Brock's birthday party on the 2nd - details, details, details. The the following weekend I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend who is having triplets. The guest list is currently between 140 and 150:) Thank God she has so many people that love her: I do have a lot of help for the shower so I'm not throwing it alone, but it is ALOT of details - decorations, paper goods, favors, balloons, games, prizes, centerpieces, music, sound system... Of course, life still goes on during all this with Open House at school, mounds of laundry, meals to prepare, house to clean, a BOWtique business to keep up on, Dr. Appointments (we find out boy or girl in just two weeks:) I know something is going to slip through the cracks, I'm just afraid what it might be:) Thanks for letting me vent - I do feel better - now off to work:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make a checklist...cross things out as they go...actually just print out this blog....scratch scratch....I need to come a see you...more baby girls!

Take care Shannon!

Marie

:corinne: said...

Wow girlfriend, you have so many things going on. I'm so thankful that your planning my shower. I love you for it. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you.